Park City, Utah Travel Guide – "Go or No" Review | Travel Guides | How 2 Travelers
The Ins and Outs of traveling to Park City, Utah with Andrea Feczko and Rachel Rudwall
Home of the 2002 Winter Olympics, Sundance Film Fest, and world class skiing and shopping, Park City’s got a lot going on. But is it worth the trip?
– do & SEE: Ski Resorts, Sundance Film Festival, Outdoors, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Snowmobiling, Alpine Coaster
– EAT & DRINK: High West Distillery, Stein Eriksen Lodge, No Name Saloon, Oishi Sushi
– STAY: Home Rental, In Town, The Canyons, AirBnB, VRBO, Stein Eriksen Lodge
– SHOP: Main Street, Sitka Fur Gallery
– BONUS: Celebrities! Fur Thongs! Robert Redford! Fondue! Whiskey! Mansions!
Subscribe to How 2 Travelers: http://bit.ly/2kz4wpm
Watch More Travel Guides: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTTvnKC7vzyC4peUh_14dD3Z5dTGMD8iQ
Stay Connected with Me:
About Andrea Feczko:
Hey! I’m Andrea Feczko and welcome to How 2 Travelers. This is your one-stop guide to everything you need to know about traveling. Before I got my dream job as the travel expert on ABC’s Vacation Creation, I started here making YouTube videos. You may recognize me from starring in the Key of Awesome as Kesha and Taylor Swift (YouTube’s #1 Music Video Parody of All Time). Travel is my passion. I’m on the road 8 months out of the year, averaging 30 countries, and have made 5 of them my home. I want to show you that the world is accessible to anyone and everyone- and here’s how to see it!
Park City, Utah Travel Guide – “Go or No” Review | Travel Guides | How 2 Travelers
How 2 Travelers
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!