Skier goes Snowboarding in Spring Powder at Stevens Pass – Sunday Sendies #16
I rode a snowboard for the first time in 14 years and it went pretty well! We got lucky with a few inches of powder, blue skies, and no lines.
That beginner to intermediate phase where you learn something new at every turn is so rewarding and so fun. Go do it, we’re all kooks anyway!
GEAR I USE
– Camera: GoPro Hero 9: https://amzn.to/3ZyHv7G
– Wind noise reducer: https://amzn.to/3KapKWn
– Sunglasses: Ombraz Classic
– Rain Boots: https://amzn.to/434itA5
– Skis: K2 Pinnacle 105s
– Bindings: Atomic Shift
– Boots: Salomon Shift 120: https://amzn.to/3U6lZ96
– Helmet: Smith Vantage: https://amzn.to/40FwHWw
– Goggles: Smith I/Os: https://amzn.to/3nH3LyU
– Bike: Transition Patrol Carbon
– Shoes: FiveTen Freerider Impact Pro: https://amzn.to/3U971iF
– Wetsuit: Xcel Drylock 5/4: https://amzn.to/3Md7zSC
– Flip flops: Teva Mush II: https://amzn.to/3Mf4JNg
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!